Purpose of Cabbagetown South Residents Assocation
- To promote measures which enhance the beauty, safety, and environmental and economic viability of the Cabbagetown South area.
- To promote the general quality of residential and economic life in and around the Cabbagetown South area.
- To promote a sense of community within the Cabbagetown South area that respects the diversity of people in the Cabbagetown South area.
- To undertake or support projects requiring or benefiting from community support which are intended to advance the above objectives.
- To oppose measures which diminish the above.
A. Voting Membership
Available to all persons who live in the Cabbagetown South area and are eighteen years of age or over and support the defined Purpose of Cabbagetown South Residents’ Association. Members in good standing, that is those who have paid their annual membership dues, are eligible to vote at the Annual General Meeting, and to stand for election to the Board.
B. Non-Voting Membership
Available to businesses and organizations that operate in the Cabbagetown South area and support the defined purpose of Cabbagetown South as well as residents under the age of eighteen years, and individuals from outside of the Cabbagetown South area who support the defined purpose of Cabbagetown South.
We will repsond to your email in 48 hours.