UA-109029685-1 Crimes to Report? - Cabbagetown South Residents’ Association - Toronto Canada

Crimes to Report?

Whenever a crime or a suspicious incident occurs, report it. If it is an emergency call 911.

Ongoing issues such as noise complaints, street level prostitution or drug dealing call non emergency response at 416-808-2222. And get the incident number.

Emailing a General Complaint Form

Also a great idea as it helps determine the number of officers assigned to particular divisions.



Fire    Crime in Progress    Medical Emergency

Call 911

Situations where the safety of people or property are at risk.

Is it an non EMERGENCY?

Theft    Fraud    Driving Complaint    Property Damage   Damage to a Vechicle    Graffiti (not hate crime related) Theft of gas (from a gas station)

Call 416-808-2222

If you want to report a crime ONLINE 

Traspassing    Nuissance Issues    Noise Complaints    ect…

If you have an Ongoing Issue?

Traspassing    Nuissance Issues    Noise Complaints    ect…  

Call 416-808-5200

And request a Community Complaint Form and get an Incident Number.

Want to Remain Anonymous?

If you have ANY information on a crime you want to report

Call 1-800-222-8477

And request a Community Complaint Form and get an Incident Number.

Officers from 51 Division point out that the more calls they receive from a particular neighbourhood, the more patrols that neighbourhood receives.

Community Police Officers

Police Constable Dave Hinchcliffe Rice
Phone: 647-921-6395

Police Constable Scott Hodgson
Phone: 647-921-6395

Police Sergeant Daniel Vega
Phone 416-808-5100

If problems are persistent it is also recommended you contact.

Staff Sergeant Peter Troup